“There are three responses to a piece of design. Yes, no, and wow. Wow is the one to aim for” – Molten Glaser.
We all want our clients to be wowed by our beautifully designed and expertly branded websites.
The problem is…
Custom design can take a really long time to do and for a non-designer, it can be a very challenging task to create beautiful branded websites.
Whether you’re a non-designer struggling to create branded sites, an accomplished designer merely lacking some technical skills, or a designer with all the necessary skills but not enough time on your hands to spend countless hours on custom design work, we’ve got the perfect solution for you:
WordPress Page Builder Templates.
Page builder templates can make your life as a web designer SO much easier!
Benefits of page builder templates include:
- Helping you develop websites faster and more efficiently.
- Helping you create better quality sites.
- Helping you build much higher converting websites.
- Providing you with a much smoother (and anxiety-free) process every single time.
Not to mention that it’ll make your job a heck of a lot more enjoyable.
Now, I know that you may be skeptical…
As a team of developers, we were too at first. We believed that using page builder themes just wasn’t a good way to do web design. We thought, “custom design that’s done from scratch takes a lot longer which must mean that the result will look better and perform better, right?”
At the end of the day, it’s not about how much work you put in, it’s about the output. As long as you can deliver your clients with a website that works perfectly for what they need, then you’ll be their go-to!
So without further ado, let’s prove to you just how powerful page builder templates can be.
Top 3 reasons why you can create better websites with page builder templates:
- Templates help you build sites faster and more streamlined
By using WordPress page builder templates, you’ll be saving your clients money, delivering their websites to them sooner, and you’ll also be saving yourself TONS of time and effort.
This will lead to happier clients and a tremendous increase in your profits since you’ll be able to book more clients and have quick turnarounds.
It’s a win-win!
However, keep in mind that not all page builder templates are created equal, which means that you’ll have to:
- Make sure that the template you choose is a premium design.
- Choose a template where the styling can be done in the customizer; as opposed to one where the styling is already set.
- Choose a template that works well for your client’s niche. (Pro Tip: If there’s a layout that works well for a particular niche, use it over and over again for different clients in the same niche).
In addition to choosing the right templates, you’ll also have to:
- Create a brand board kit that’ll help you to be both fast and efficient with your design. With these brand elements at your disposal, you’ll be able to quickly change out a template combination with a premium template.
- Make use of the page builder cloud tool, as well as the “Polar Chart” plugin that’ll make it possible for you to store your templates, access them easily, and re-use them.
By choosing the right templates and setting these additional elements in place, your process will become streamlined and highly focussed. This will lead to great value and even better feedback from your customers.
- Templates help with copywriting
Let’s face it…
Your clients don’t have a clue as to what needs to be included in their copy, or how their copy needs to be structured.
Using templates will help solve this problem.
Because a lot of these premium templates already have copy prompts and layouts on them, which makes it really easy for your clients to visualize where the copy needs to go, and as a result, they’ll be able to provide you with suitable copy. This way, you won’t have to worry about copy becoming a bottleneck and delaying your work.
For example, we base our website page templates on the Storybrand copy structure – which means that the layout is aligned with Storybrand’s powerful principles.
Similarly, if you’re writing the copy for your clients as an additional service, you’ll be able to write effective copy right from the get-go, meaning that you won’t have to waste countless hours later trying to edit the copy so that it fits into the website structure.
Additionally, feedback regarding the copy will also be extremely convenient since WP Feedback will make it easy for you and your clients to communicate back and forth.
- Templates help create better-branded custom sites
Branding can make or break your website.
And no, we’re not over-exaggerating.
Think about it…
There are millions of websites out there, and the only thing that truly makes your, or your client’s website unique is its branding.
Using a WordPress page builder template will help you create a branded website that’s unique and memorable.
Since the templates do a lot of the strenuous work for you, you’ll have more time to focus on making the website’s branding spectacular by changing the colors, fonts, and inserting beautiful photography.
Most templates have endless customization options, which means that you’ll be able to drastically change the way the site looks by making these few simple changes.
However, for you to effectively brand a website, you’ll need access to your client’s logo files, brand fonts, colors, styles, and images.
3 Ways to get access to these elements:
- Option 1: Instruct the client to provide you with all of their brand elements, as well as give a clear indication as to what they want their branding to communicate on their website.
- Option 2: Collaborate with their designer. This can create extra admin for you, especially if clients are hesitant to pay more. But if the client is willing to pay this will give you additional income.
- Option 3: If the client can’t give you branding elements, provide them with branding options (at an additional cost), by using brand kits paired with premium templates.
With the help of page builder templates, 3-month projects are a thing of the past.
Taking into consideration that templates will help you build sites faster, make your process more streamlined, help you with copywriting, as well assist you with effective website branding, using templates becomes a no-brainer!
If you’re looking for WordPress page builder templates that’ll wow your clients, keep an eye out for our range of premium templates specifically created to help you deliver quality websites faster and make more profit.